OK, just one more reading challenge for next year, at least for now. I've been debating whether to join this one. Well, I decided to do it. This one is hosted by Bev at My Reader's Block. To sign up, visit this link. Below are the details copied from the blog:
Last year I had several folks either discover this reading challenge late in the game or who enjoyed it so much that they asked me to host again. Just this week I've had requests from the color fans asking for another round. So, for your challenge reading pleasure, I will once again host The Color Coded Reading Challenge beginning January 2013. Since this is my third year in, I've loosened the categories up a bit--I will now accept any shade of the required colors.
Here are the rules:
*Read nine books in the following categories.1. A book with "Blue" or any shade of Blue (Turquoise, Aquamarine, Navy, etc) in the title.
2. A book with "Red" or any shade of Red (Scarlet, Crimson, Burgandy, etc) in the title.3. A book with "Yellow" or any shade of Yellow (Gold, Lemon, Maize, etc.)in the title.
4. A book with "Green" or any shade of Green (Emerald, Lime, Jade, etc) in the title.5. A book with "Brown" or any shade of Brown (Tan, Chocolate, Beige, etc) in the title.
6. A book with "Black" or any shade of Black (Jet, Ebony, Charcoal, etc) in the title.7. A book with "White" or any shade of White (Ivory, Eggshell, Cream, etc) in the title.
8. A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Silver, Pink, Magneta, etc.).9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
* Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2013 will count.
*Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
*Everyone who completes all nine categories will be entered in a year-end drawing for a book-related prize package.
*Please post about the challenge on your blog. Sign ups accepted until Nov 30, 2013.
*Please sign up using the Linky below. Give your name & blog (Example: Bev @ My Reader's Block) and use a direct link to your challenge post as your url. Please don't connect to just your home page. Links to a list on GoodReads or other social media sites are also acceptable.
*No blog or GoodReads site? That's okay. Post a comment here to announce your entry into the challenge and when you have completed the challenge just post a comment at the review site with a list of your books.