Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Day of the Year

Well, 2012 has come to an end.  Where did the time go?  What can we look forward to next year?  No one can answer that for sure, but I hope everyone has a great new year.  It's a hour and half still until we ring in the new year here on the West Coast.

What do you plan on doing next year?  Again, it's hard to tell, but I sure hope for some things (too many to mention!) to be different this year.  I really don't believe in making resolutions.  Those who do, do you ever keep them, or even remember what they were after a while?

I need to change my blog template. Been so busy with other things that something like this is one of the last things on my mind.  But I will get it done.  And tomorrow I will get my Christmas stuff put away till next year.  I will have had it up for all this month as my fiber-optic tree and lights went up on December 1.

Be safe tonight and have a happy new year. Here's to 2013!


No comments: