Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Hope everyone has a great holiday, whether they celebrate tomorrow or tonight.  I don't expect to be blogging tomorrow (just checking and reading them), so in case that is true, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas in advance.

I'll be off to my aunt's house for our Christmas Eve dinner and gift game in about two hours.  I've already gotten my presents from my mom today.  Got a Barnes and Noble gift card, as I'd been hoping,  as well as one for our local cinema, and some other things.  More on that later, as I still have more presents to get.  Perhaps I will do a gift recap after tomorrow.

Today was weird, as it did not feel like Monday since I was not at work today.  I won't be back till Wednesday.  I don't know what items we could possibly receiving right after Christmas. and inventory should be happening soon.  But enough about for now.

While waiting at home before my family's celebration, I did some reading and walked across the street to the Quick Stop for  lotto ticket.  As is often true, I didn't win, but it was fun trying.

Once again, have a Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments: