Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Getting Ready to Host My First Reading Challenge Next Year

As I stated in an earlier post this year, I'm planning to host a reading for the first challenge for the first time in 2016.  I've been working on the post (it's in draft mode), and am trying to decide what link service to use for linkups. I need to know what is the cheapest one.   I've been considered doing a challenge for some time now, since I began  participating in challenges in 2013.   I'm still keeping my theme under wraps as I expect to have the post up sometime in November.  It won't be long now.

And right now I'm trying to wrap up some of the challenges I signed up for this year and am already pondering how many to do next year.  Of course, that all depends on which ones are offered next year and whatever new ones come up that seem interesting.  I've already decided to skip doing  a library challenge. I'm always checking books out from my library so a library challenge for me is basically redundant.  I may also skip any TBR challenges, despite how many books I have at home that I need to read.  It seems easy to neglect them, even when doing the TBR challenge.  And I may not do  any series finishing challenges this time, even though I've completed several this year already.  I'm  mainly trying to stick to thematic ones such as mysteries, romance, fantasy, animals, colors, etc.  And the one I have planned will encompass a lot of different genres.  Stay tuned.

No comments: