Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween, Everyone!




Happy Halloween!   Classic Chevrolet Buick GMC Granbury, TX

How was everyone's weekend? Anything exciting?  

Saturday morning, long before going to the karaoke bar party, I went to a class on "Writing and Publishing Your 1st Book (or 7th)" at the nearby community college. I hope to write more about this later.  Upon coming home, I was tired and took a nap.  I then woke myself up by walking around the block.  Then it was off to the bar.  Then on Sunday I went to see the Madea Halloween movie.  It was a pretty fun and exhausting weekend, so I did not feel like doing any blogging then.
I don't know how many kids to expect tonight..
Hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy Halloween tonight!

Here are some photos from Saturday night:
I took this one myself.


Our karaoke DJ as the the transvestite
from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."

1 comment:

Stephanie Faris said...

Looks like a fun Halloween night! And I can't wait to hear more about the class. We had exactly ZERO trick-or-treaters again. I bought candy just in case, but I probably won't buy candy next year.