Sunday, November 6, 2016

Fall Back

Daylight Saving Time Ends Clock Illustration


Even though Daylight Saving Time officially ended at 2AM today, it's been getting dark the last few weeks or so around 7PM and will now be getting dark at 5PM.  This is the one thing I hate about this time of year.  Already I have been falling asleep during the day and wanting to go to bed before 8PM, missing going to karaoke on Friday and/or Saturday nights.  In the past, I never considered myself a morning person, particularly when I had jobs to go to at 7AM (another something I recalled in my memoir). But lately I've been arising before the sun, mainly on my work days but on the non-workdays as well.

How does the time change affect you?

1 comment:

Stephanie Faris said...

Last night I changed into my PJs at 5:30pm. I was SO confused. I thought it was after 7! I'll get used to it, I'm sure, but it is an adjustment. The only good thing is that when I wake up, the sun's already coming up. Our dog has been sprayed by a skunk three times, so I don't like to send her out into the yard for her morning pee in the dark.