Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Who I Really Am Inside


I know many of you will agree with this one.  In penning my memoir, I have found myself saying things I never thought of before, wondering how things might have been different, how I really felt about some incidents, among other things. Some things that occurred to me I chose not to include, however, deciding that those details either don't fit what I am trying to say or What I feel I do not want to share. There is such a thing as TMI or information overload, and I'm trying to avoid that sort of thing. I'll say what I want and need to say :)

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

I think writing a memoir, and sharing one's self with the world, would be very difficult. Kudos to you.

Elephant's Child said...

As a big, big fan of memoirs I do understand. Some things are private, and some things you are not ready to share. And may never be. Which is your right.