Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Words for Wednesday #3


Here are this week's prompts. Click here for more info and to see others' contributions this week.






This week's prompts are:

  1. agile 
  2. blast 
  3. cacophony 
  4. desire 
  5. eager 
  6. flirt

And/or

  1. ground 
  2. hidden 
  3. injury 
  4. jealous 
  5. kindliness 
  6. lament

And this week an image as well which you can use or ignore


Looking out the window, I saw the cloudy sky with a strange man's image hidden somewhere among the cloudiness. I could not tell much about this mysterious man, but some things seemed to be that he was not the jealous type or the kind ridden with lament over some lost desire, nor the one to add an insult to this sort of injury. Rather, he seemed like someone agile, with an eager desire to flirt. I could see that there was some hidden kindliness in this mystery man's face. 

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

I love that image. I think a story could be built around it.

Elephant's Child said...

Oooh.
Clever. I really liked the way you wove the words around and through the image.