Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Kitty Lit Reading Challenge 2018

Here is yet another from Becky's Books Reviews. I love cats so I know this one is perfect for me.

Jeppe, Bruno Liljefors, 1860-1939
Host: Becky's Book Reviews (sign up here)
Duration: January - December 2018
Goal: To read books with CATS
# of books: minimum of 3

Last year I found a way to bring two of my loves together: drinking tea and reading books. This year, I hope to bring together two more of the things I love: CATS and books. I do encourage you to check out Kitten Academy, where kittens learn to cat; while you watch 24/7 on YouTube. Mr. A and DJ are awesome people. (https://kitten.academy/) I especially recommend the Kitten Close-Ups


What books count towards the reading challenge?

  • Fiction
  • Nonfiction
  • Board books
  • Picture Books
  • Early Readers
  • Early Chapter Books
  • Chapter Books
  • Graphic Novels 
  • Middle Grade Books
  • Young Adult Books
  • Adult Books
  • Poetry
  • Short Stories
  • Plays

Here is what I am reading:

1 comment:

Becky said...

I look forward to seeing what you read for the challenge!