I will be trying this for for the first time. Click here to sign up.
I am hosting this challenge again for 2018. Since I love it so and I know many of you adore participating in this challenge as well. This challenge is to try out those books that were published before 2010. This challenge is to be centered around historical romance. I know that there are many wonderful romance that have become forgotten or not top priority. This is a way for those to discover those hidden gems. Any of these books can be from your aging TBR pile or they can be recently added to your wish lists. Any historical romance published before 2008 is up for grabs.
Pick Your Level:
5-10 Books-The Newbie Looking For Swoon Worthy Adventure.
11-20-Seeking Passion on the High Seas.
30-45- The Pirate, Scot, and Duchess of Love
50-100+ Full Era Traveler of Romance and Passion.
Choose at least 5 books…Minimum.
Only romance books, and must have been published before 2008.
Must be a historical romance, but no limits to any time period or sub genre.
Keep track of your progress either through Goodreads or your own blog/website.
My Books for this one:
- The Ice Queen--Alice Hoffman
- A Time for Us--Christine Holden
- Green Calder Grass--Janet Dailey
- Jazz--Toni Morrison
- Little Women--Louisa May Alcott
- Mary Barton--Elizabeth Gaskell
- Pygmalion--Bernard Shaw
- The Doctor's Wife--Mary Elizabeth Braddon
- Carmilla--J. Sheridan Le Fanu
- Lucky's Lady--Tami Hoag
- Runaway--Heather Graham
- The Namesake--Jhumpa Lahiri
- The Truth About Forever--Sarah Dessen
- Summer's End--Danielle Steel