Something happens to me when it starts getting hot out. Sure I want to slip on my flip flops, go swimming, and drink some iced lattes but what I really get in the mood for is reading a certain genre of books that are about fun in the sun! So I'm bringing back my seasonal challenge specifically for these books.
Here is what I am reading:
- Lily's Crossing--Patricia Reilly Giff
- Last Light Over Carolina--Mary Alice Monroe
- Island of the Blue Dolphins--Scott O'Dell
- Tan Lines--Katherine Applegate
- Lovestruck Summer--Melissa Walker
- Making Waves--Nicole Leigh Shepherd
- Silver Girl--Elin Hildenbrand
- Summer's End--Danielle Steel
Calling this one complete on August 28. Last book read on August 8.