Sunday, December 16, 2018

December Musings



Wow, the year is almost over. It always seems to go by so fast. Only nine days till Christmas, though my family has  been keeping the holiday on the low-key for that last few years. All of us seem fine with that. 

Our holiday party at work is this Friday, with a gift exchange, food and some games. Then we're off for a week, open New Year's Eve, then closed New Year's Day. We will have a NYE have a reception at work. I'm not sure what else I will be personally doing that day.

As you can see on my blog, I have been signing up for reading challenges for 2019. And I'm trying to finish  the ones I'm  doing this year.  I'm still waiting to see if some of the ones I did this soon-to-be past year will be offered.I'm especially waking on What's in a Name--I've loved doing that one. I was sad to see that one I have been dong since 2014 will no longer be offered, The Full House. This one was always fun and had some fun categories. 

And I glanced at my archives widget and saw that my very first blog post was on December 15, 2008--ten years ago yesterday. Wow, another thing that has gone by fast.

Hope the rest of the year and month goes well for everyone and happy holidays to all.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Blogging for ten years, and often several times a day shows incredible stamina.
A low key Christmas sounds good.
And yes, where DID the year go.