Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Signs as Disney Princesses

Today on Sandra's Blog:



I am a Capricorn and the fact the Belle reads a lot seems spot on. I don't really have a favorite princess among these. 

My local stage company was going to be putting on "Beauty and the Beast Jr." for its spring kids show this year. I was considering seeing it. I was also planning to see the local high school production of "Grease" that was supposed to be in March. "Beauty and the Beast" was going to be in April and May. Don't yet know the fate of that one. 

I have seen most of these movies only once and have not seen the live-action ones. I don't yet know if I'll ever bother. I got to see "Frozen 2" free at my library in March before the shutdown. 



2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am also a Capricorn but have to admit that Belle means nothing to me.

Sandra Cox said...

All would be wonderful to see. I haven't seen Frozen 2 yet.