My collection of random thoughts and ideas
Black Cat Appreciation Day is today.
Awwww! I love my black kitty so much and will give her extra pets today 💖 ~ Paula / lightmotifs.blogspot.com
Perfect memes to celebrate today!
Happy black cat day to all who celebrate.
I love my black cat! We've had her since '09 so she's getting old and her fur is turning thicker and wavy so I don't think she'll be with us very much longer, I can't stand that thought. I just recently lost my dog Kaiyo :(. I hate losing an animal.
Awwww! I love my black kitty so much and will give her extra pets today 💖 ~ Paula / lightmotifs.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletePerfect memes to celebrate today!
ReplyDeleteHappy black cat day to all who celebrate.
ReplyDeleteI love my black cat! We've had her since '09 so she's getting old and her fur is turning thicker and wavy so I don't think she'll be with us very much longer, I can't stand that thought. I just recently lost my dog Kaiyo :(. I hate losing an animal.
ReplyDelete