My collection of random thoughts and ideas
Colleen at The Thursday 13 holds a weekly blogging prompt where bloggers make a list of 13 things on Thursdays. The topic is for you to choose.
I'm using the graphic I made this week :)
RIP to both Dolly Parton and Tim Curry.
I think the whole world is feeling her loss.
Those are fun! I’m sure there are some who would dispute the presence of MJ in heaven though!
Wow. Those are really cool. Thank you for sharing.
I sense a bit of a wishful theme there. Let's just hope 80 isn't a bad age this year. (My father is 80 now.)
These are great. Too bad we lost 2 good people this week, and I think there is one deranged 80 year old who could go too. Just saying.
I think the whole world is feeling her loss.
ReplyDeleteThose are fun! I’m sure there are some who would dispute the presence of MJ in heaven though!
ReplyDeleteWow. Those are really cool. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI sense a bit of a wishful theme there. Let's just hope 80 isn't a bad age this year. (My father is 80 now.)
ReplyDeleteThese are great. Too bad we lost 2 good people this week, and I think there is one deranged 80 year old who could go too. Just saying.
ReplyDelete