Sunday, October 4, 2026

Pumpkin Lights

I finished my pumpkin bucket lights yesterday afternoon. The drill bit the man at Ace recommended turned out to make the whole a little big for the lights, so I hot glued each light into the bucket at the hole. Some of the solar lights did not get a lot of sun, since they were set up late in the afternoon. They should get more in the coming days though, since it's going to be hot for several days.







5 comments:

Live and Learn said...

So fun. I wasn't sure what you were talking about when you described this project, but I like it!

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Ohmygosh those are the cutest!!!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

They look MARVELOUS! Well done!

Liz A. said...

I love how they're all not the same. It gives the row a more lived-in feel.

My name is Erika. said...

This are great. I love the multiple colors.