Thursday, September 24, 2026

13 Fall Cartoons

Colleen at The Thursday 13 holds a weekly blogging prompt where bloggers make a list of 13 things on Thursdays. The topic is for you to choose. I am once again using the header graphic I made for these posts.



Fall has begun in the Northern Hemisphere. Here are some cartoons for the season, both old and new favorites.






 








6 comments:

Live and Learn said...

Those were a fun way to begin fall.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, the season of pumpkin spice is here!

Paula said...

These are great! I especially relate to the California one 🥵

CountryDew said...

I like fall because the heat and humidity are not so bad. But I'm not a pumpkin spice fan.

Liz A. said...

Yup, California, in the 80s in September. And October. What is this fall of which you speak?

Lady M said...

I need some pumpkin spiced claritin as my allergies have been kicking off in a big way. Still at least we are getting sweater weather. Sorry it is still so hot there.