Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

Well, it has in my area, even though the calendar said the first day was March 20. Those in my area of California did not see spring any weather at all last week. Rain was in the forecast for most of the week and those forecasts proved to be true. It certainly did not feel like spring at all.

But as this week began, the weather began to gradually get warm each day. Today's weather was in the 70s and such weather is predicted for the next few days. Today was able to go without my jacket as I made a run to Kmart, and when I returned home I put on shorts for the first time this year. I pulled my fans out of the bedroom closet today.

Let's see how much longer this lasts! Time to do laundry this weekend, something I dread doing during rainy weather.

Well, at least it's beginning to feel like spring now.

No comments: