Wednesday, November 9, 2016

A Book Inside You

I saw this cartoon this morning on Sandra Cox's blog:


This is how I have been feeling, and I would sure love to have a doctor tell me this :-)

I have an idea for a new writing project. It was the idea mentioned in this post. I've taken some notes, but that's it so far.  I want to try typing it soon. Or is it too soon since I'm still editing my previous work?  I guess it's not too soon, what do you other writers say?

And while I'm on the subject of books, yesterday I picked up Twilight author Stephenie Meyer's new book, The Chemist. I was not aware of this book until a while ago when I was looking for a brand-new release, one of the categories in this challenge.  Once I learned about this book, I knew I had to read it.

The Chemist

Again, while on the subject of books... It's usually around November that the numerous blogs that host book challenges for the coming year start posting their sign-up posts. I got ahead of the game by posting mine in October.  Unfortunately not too many have appeared as of yet. A list has gone up here. All of mine are listed. I see two that I am considering. I've not read a lot of vintage mysteries, but I may just start doing so. It could be fun. I'm waiting to see if the Color Coded one gets offered again. The blogger has considered retiring that one, so she set up a poll (in her sidebar) to see how many people want it to continue. I have always loved doing that one.   No takers on any of mine yet, but anyone is welcome to sign up.

2 comments:

Crystal Collier said...

I loved that meme at Sandra's place, and I love it here. I didn't know about The Chemist. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

Sandra Cox said...

Ooh, I didn't know Stephanie had another one out. I'll have to check it out.
When the muse whispers, its always good to listen. She can be contrary:)