Here’s a recap for clarity (with specific dates for example):
Sept 6 – new bingo card available
Oct 2 – Julie and I will post our Sept completed bingo cards. You can link up your bingo cards in this post
Oct 3 – new bingo card available
Nov 2 – Julie and I will post our October completed bingo cards. You can link up your bingo cards in this post. We will also be posting the Sept winner of the most squares in this post.
And so on and so forth.
Here is what I am reading:
- Truly Madly Guilty--Liane Moriarty (4 squares): Library Book, Audiobook, Gregarious, Betrayal
- Beautiful Ruins--Jess Walter (3 squares): Water on the Cover, Physical Book, New To You Author
- The Trouble With Magic--Madelyn Alt (3 squares): In a Series, Shelf Love, Naive/Inexperienced
- The Chickens and the City Council of San Juan Bautista--Paul J. Shanley (1 square): Creature, Mythical or Not
- I Can't Make This Up--Kevin Hart (1 square): Accident
- All the Bright Places--Jennifer Niven (3 squares): Contemporary, Friends to Lovers, Loved It
- Holding Up the Universe--Jennifer Niven (3 squares): Set in a School, Verb in Title, Free Space
- Victoria and Albert--Richard Hough (1 square): Royalty
- Everyone's Dead But Us--Mark Richard Zubro (1 square): No Kids
- Ming Tea Murder--Laura Childs (1 square): Coffee or Tea
- Pirates--Linda Lael Miller (3 squares): Pirates, Free Book, Hunter
- Best. Night. Ever.--Jen Malone and Others (1 square): Compilation
Challenge completed on September 26. 25 squares completed.