Saturday, October 19, 2019

Humor Reading Challenge 2020

I will once again be hosting this one.




Choose a level from below.  You may go up a level, but not down.
Cartoonist: 1-5 books
Humor Columnist: 6-10 books 
Comedy Writer:  11-15 books
Stand Up Comedian: More than 15 books 


Guidelines for the Challenge:
  • Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2020. Books must be started on or after January 1 to count. Re-reads are allowed as long as they are read during the specified time frame.
  • Books may cross over to other challenges in which you are participating.
  • Any book (fiction, nonfiction, memoirs, graphic novels, poetry collections, plays, picture books) labeled as humor counts. As such, all book formats (paper, audio, electronic) may be read.
  • You do not need a blog to sign up. You may keep tract of your progress on Goodreads, Amazon or other similar sites with a shelf dedicated to this challenge. Or sign up on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. 
  • There will be no checkins, nor do you need to post reviews.



NOTE: I am removing linkys for this challenge, and closing signups for the remainder of 2020. Challenge signups for 2021 will be coming soon.

4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

This is not a genre I often read. I wonder why not? With the exception of Bill Watterson's excellent Calvin and Hobbes cartoons...

Sandra Cox said...

That should be fun.

Nikki said...

Want to learn how to be fun in 2020 - Is there a GR group for extra accountability?

Unknown said...

I'm already psyched! I love humorous books and I just don't read enough of them. So at least in 2020 I'll read 12 (yeah, my reading challenges are 1x/month.)