Friday, October 15, 2010

"Ghostbusters" song on Youtube

Here's a little song to get you in the Halloween spirit: the theme song from the hit movie "Ghostbusters."  I saw this when it was first released in the summer of 1984 and caught it a few times on TV afterward.  I had the pleasure of seeing it again--in almost 20 years since last seeing it on TV--this past summer when my town's movie theater showed "Ghostbusters" as part of their yearly kids summer movie series.  Each week on Monday through Thursday in the summer, they present a different family-friendly movie, charging only $1.50 for all ages. When I saw on their website this year that this would be one of their kids summer movies, I hoped I'd get a weekday off so I could see this classic again.   Seeing it on the theater  screen was almost like being back in 1984.  

No comments: