Saturday, October 23, 2010

Quiz: What Crappy Halloween Treat Do You Hate Most?

You Hate Toothbrushes
Not every day of course, but there's nothing worse than getting a toothbrush for Halloween.
You believe that Halloween is a time for fun, and you don't want it be ruined by a severe slap of responsibility.

Of course you'll brush your teeth. You don't need a stranger to remind you of dental hygiene.
But before you brush your teeth, you'll eat enough candy to give a dentist nightmares. Hey, it only happens once a year... so you'll treat yourself.

This is one of those times I actually agree with one of the results. I so would have hated receiving a toothbrush in my bag and as a grown up I have not attempted to ever hand out toothbrushes. And you can be assured I will never do it.

This actually came up in my local newspaper last year at Halloween time. I wrote about this on my blog then.

No comments: