Our pioneering year concludes February 28th, with a good crowd that has made me happy. Every review has contributed to a database in my menu atop this blog. No effort is wasted and I am excited to look ahead. I hereby renew “My Kind Of Mystery” in 2015! See my whole trio.
What sets us apart is any literature related to mystery ~ not solely novels. If you enjoy true cases, are a student of investigative techniques, if there were an ‘open a detective agency for dummies’, or you like writing tips and biographies of authors: all of these angles are included. No matter when you join, count what you’ve read since February 1st.
Age, publication year, format, length: there are no rules. Combine your material with my other groups, like “Ethereal“! :) There are three other mystery hostesses, to whom I wholeheartedly nod. We each bring our flair and they supported my fledgling year. Here’s to a fun 2015!
~ INTERNATIONAL PRIZES! ~
I love plotting creative ways to award prizes! Winners our inaugural year enjoyed eclectic goodies: secondhand paperbacks, Canadian postcards, even plant seeds. Fun options for everyone internationally. Your choice each time. RIEDEL Fascination festivities run every couple of months.
Please either subscribe to this blog, or ask for an e-mail when there’s an activity: AlyshaeB(at)hotmail(dot)com. Festivities are voluntary but can only take place if people play. Rather than struggle to drop off information (via dial-up!); everyone will know what’s afoot. Don’t hesitate to guess. If everyone were stumped by a riddle, I would draw a prize among all who tried!
Here is what I am reading:
- Death and Taxes--Susan Dunlap
- Big Little Lies--Liane Moriarty
- Candy Apple Dead--Sammi Carter
- The Chocolate Cat Caper--Joanna Carl
- The Girl on the Train--Paula Hawkins
- Maigret and the Loner--Georges Simenon
- Just Desserts--G.A. McKevett
- A Salty Piece of Land--Jimmy Buffett
- Cat With an Emerald Eye--Carole Nelson Douglas
- Storm Front--Jim Butcher
- Murder Past Due--Miranda James
- 1st to Die--James Patterson
- 2nd Chance--James Patterson
- 3rd Degree--James Patterson
- 4th of July--James Patterson
- Carrot Cake Murder--Joanne Fluke
- Fatal Shadows--Josh Lanyon
- Spring Cleaning Murders--Dorothy Cannell
- The Oath--Frank E. Peretti
- Assault and Pepper--Tamar Myers
- Cream Puff Murder--Joanne Fluke
- Gossamer Ghost--Laura Childs
- The Kitchen Witch--Annette Blair
- Bewitched, Bothered And Biscotti--Bailey Cates
- Charms and Chocolate Chips--Bailey Cates
- Devil's Food Cake Murder--Joanne Fluke
- Boy Toy--Michael Craft
- Blackberry Pie Murder--Joanne Fluke
- The Thirteenth Tale--Diane Satterfield
- A Cold-Blooded Business--Dana Stabenow
- Inferno--Dan Brown
Calling challenge complete on December 18