Sunday, February 8, 2015

About My Reading Posts

Yes, as you can see, I've been signing up for these reading challenges on the web and the posts have been on my blog for all last month. I've tried to resist some and some I have been able to pass on.  Some I'm doing this year that I did last year and some this year are new to me. These are either being offered for the first time this year,  or are one I passed on last year.  Some I joined later in the year (March or May), but that's something I'm trying to avoid this year, except maybe some short-term one, but I don't know how many of those there will be.  And some I did last year weren't offered this year.  I'm trying to resist signing up for any after this month.

I have actually already finished the Pre-Printing Press (chose to do three books) and Poetry (chose to do six books) ones and have one book to go on What's in a Name.  The Play On one ends in April.   And there a re some I still haven't made progress on yet.

Those of you who do these challenges--have any of you done 50 or more in one year?  That's how many I have now for this year (including the ones I've already completed).  I've only been aware of these challenges since about 2012, but did not begin doing them yearly until 2013.

If I knew how, I'd try hosting one of my own, but am not sure what my theme or subject would be.  If you ddi one, what would yours be?

1 comment:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

There isn't anything to hosting a challenge though finding something that offers something a little different can be difficult. I'm taking part in 5 challenges this year, and one I host of course, all up they require me to read just over 100 books ( I don't double up) and that's plenty for me.

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out