Wednesday, January 11, 2017

2017 Horror Reading Challenge

I was pretty sure I was done signing up for challenges until I learned the Horror Challenge is on again by a new host blog. Right now, I'll shoot for the first level, but will see if I can go over. Sign up here.


First of all are the Challenge Badges, which you will win by completing the highest number of books for that level. I will list them below and they will be e-mailed to you at the conclusion of the challenge.

CHALLENGE LEVELS:

Neophyte of Coolthulhu’s Temple:  Read and review 1-7 horror books to receive the Neophyte badge

Initiate of Coolthulhu’s Temple:     Read and review 8-15 horror books to receive the Initiate badge

Oracle of Coolthulhu’s Temple:       Read and review 20-25 horror books to receive the Oracle  badge

MYSTERY BADGE     Read and review 50+ horror books in the 2017 Horror Reading Challenge to receive a special Coolthulhu-approved badge demonstrating your tentacle-awesomeness.


Here is what I am reading:

1 comment:

  1. I ended up adding this one as well. I loved it so much last week and horror is one of my favorite genres so I couldn't resist. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete