Wednesday, January 4, 2017

How I Began the New Year

I've not been yet posting because I had to start the new year off sick :( It seems to be going around  where I live. I had to reschedule my psychiatrist appointment originally for tomorrow for next Thursday.  It's been years since I've been sick like this and as always, being sick is no fun.  I'm hoping I'll be over it by next week.


How has everyone else's new year been so far? Is anyone else getting sick in their neck of the woods? If so, I hope you get better soon.

Once I get better, I will get back to blogging and trying to write.  Over Christmas vacation, I bought the story cubes mentioned in this post at Walgreen's.  Meanwhile, I've just finished my first book of the year and have just begun reading another. Maybe I'll try writing in my notebook in bed.  I have the feeling I won't make it to work on Friday.


2 comments:

Kathryn T said...

Jamie hope you will be feeling better soon. Just in the process of emailing you with a little news about the 2016 Full House Reading Challenge!

Stephanie Faris said...

I started out the new year sick, too. SUCKS!!! But I'm mostly over it now. Still not quite 100%, but at least I'm not miserable! Hope you're feeling better, too.