This year the Cruising Thru the Cozies Challenge has two options and I'll be choosing the first one, trying to get 20 or more books. Click the link to see more.
Welcome to the eighth annual Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge! I'm changing things up again this year. Some readers enjoyed reading the sub-genres, others found it too difficult. So, this year, we’re going to have something for everyone.
To find out exactly what a cozy mystery is, check out Cozy-Mystery.com. This site is dedicated to cozy mysteries and does a great job of defining them as well as giving a list of cozy mysteries. This challenge is NOT restricted to what is on their list, it's just to be used as a guideline in case you need some hints on what to read.
This year's cozy mystery reading challenge has two ways to participate and you can choose whichever suits you the best:
A) Read only cozy mysteries of your choice.
Here are the rules...
1. The challenge runs from January 1, 2018 and ends December 31, 2018.
2. You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
3. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks...it all counts!
4. You don't have to post a review, but I'm sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.
NOTE: If you don't have a blog and want to participate, that's fine. You don't have to have a blog, just post in the comments section as you finish books. If you belong to a site like Goodreads and review the books there, that's fine too. Just leave us the link. I also have a group for this challenge on Goodreads and you can sign up here.
5. If you do have a blog, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge. Then add your name to Mr. Linky below. Please use the link of your challenge post, not the link to your home page.
6. I'm going to have one link for signing up, one link for completed reviews and one link for your wrap up posts. I won't be having a monthly link, just one for all reviews read for this challenge.
Here is what I am reading: