Friday, April 17, 2015

#ReadingMyLibraryChallenge: Week 3: Books Out this Week


#ReadingMyLibrary Challenge
  Here are the books I  have out this week. 

I am in the process of reading the below, which I took out on Thursday last week (April 9).  I  finished The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop all in one day (yesterday, the 16th).  This book is due back on the 30th.


I also took out the following audiobook. Since it's only three discs, I finished it last night and returned it this afternoon.  Note: Audiobooks used to be only allowed out for two weeks, as opposed to most materials being allowed out for three weeks (DVDs are one week only).  But now audios are allowed for three weeks, though the 14-day-book stickers are still on most of the audiobooks. 


And I also took out the following yesterday:


I've read a lot of Mary Kay Andrews's books already, but have yet to read Julie Crusie. 

No comments: