Sunday, September 8, 2019

New and Old Signs of Autumn

Saw this on Facebook today:



Wow, is there really toothpaste, mouthwash, milk, yogurt and deodorant with the pumpkin spice flavor? If so, I won't be getting any of it. Pumpkin space candy is all right by me, but I think the craze may have gone a little too far with some of the other items it has found its way onto.

I must admit I did this Pumpkin Spice costume 10 years ago. At the time, I wasn't quite aware of the pumpkin spice craze.  Some people who saw me wearing it then did not know what it was supposed to be, but one actually knew it was called "Pumpkin Spice."


And I hate to admit it, but I am now eager to eat some candy corn. I just like the stuff. And there's a costume for that:

I won't get too much into the candy corn craze right now.

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Pumpkin spice are certainly the buzz words this month.
I've never developed a taste for candy corn but I know lots of folks love it.

Elephant's Child said...

My antiquated self prefers the old signs of autumn - and we don't do the pumpkin spice thing (for which I am grateful). Or candy corn.