Tuesday, February 25, 2020

New Writing Kits From Goodwill

I have to admit I have been wanting to write lately but haven't found the inspiration. I suppose this happens to everyone. And today this came up on my Facebook memories:



But now I have two new writing kits recently found at Goodwill, one of which I used in my class at work this week.



One is called Haikubes. These are cubes with words on all but one side. I knew I had to have these once I saw them. But despite the name, I did not make the participants do only haikus🙂 Only two people, including myself, tried writing a haiku. 


And today I found Tell Tales Fairy Tales. I haven't used this one yet, but most likely will use it next week.I may just try it at home first, something I didn't do with the cubes.


Oddly enough, I had been hoping to get some kits. I'd been hesitant about getting them, but knew I just had to once I Saw them. I have been looking on mammon for other such kits. I now want to get more of the dice with pictures on them. I only have one of those kits right now and it's only nine dice. I keep hoping these will turn up at Goodwill as well. So far they haven't, but the items above came close. And I was glad to have found them. Now I may consider getting one of the items below from Amazon. I looked for these (or something like them) the last time I was at Barnes & Noble, but none could be found. I'm now on the lookout for these and other similar items.





2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Happy hunting.

Sandra Cox said...

Fun prompts. Good luck with the writing.