Wednesday, August 31, 2022

September Eve

 



Can you believe it? Just going by too fast. 

I hope not to see this so soon, since most stores are just barely getting the Halloween stuff out. None yet as far as I have seen. Some stores aren't done getting out the Halloween, but one never knows about holiday items in stores these days.


I certainly won't be thinking about Christmas this weekend. And I won't be going anywhere to avoid the holiday crowds. But also...


Well, it's not quite fall yet, but the above is predicted for the holiday weekend. Actually predicted to be in the 100s. Ouch! The last time it was this hot on Labor Day weekend, the electricity went out in my area. Since I could not turn on the fan, I was really sweating! Just hope the electricity doesn't go out this time if the weather is as hot as predicted.


3 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

September has arrived here. Just. I hope you can keep your electricity and get some cool relief.

Sandra Cox said...

Toes crossed the electricity holds.
Hugs

Kay said...

Time is flying much, much too fast! I'm seeing Halloween things up here in Hawaii too. And I'm even planning for Thanksgiving. Sheesh!