It looked as if this wasn't going to happen this year, but it's here now.
MUST READ BOOKS FOR MELBOURNE MAMMA’S 2023 READING CHALLENGE
- A book with 23 letters in the title
- A book with water on the cover:
- A book with a title starting with ‘The’: The Love Hypothesis--Ali Hazelwood
- A book with a three-word title: Meet Cute Dairy--Emery Lee
- A classic
- A book you keep seeing: I Kissed Shara Wheeler--Casey McQuiston
- A book set in a different time period: Night Fire--Catherine Coulter
- A book set in the city / town / state where you live
- A book with a number in the title: Three Sisters, Three Queens--Philippa Gregory
- A bestseller from 2003
- A book with a green cover: Tokyo Dreaming--Emiko Jean
- A book about an inspirational person
EXTRA BOOKS TO READ
- A book you can finish in one day: Almost American Girl--Robin Ha
- Re-read a favourite book
- A book you borrowed from a library: Yerba Buena--Nina LaCour
- A book you bought secondhand
- One of my favorite reads from 2022
- A crime novel
So how many books do you read a year?
Hope you're having a great one.
Post a Comment