Friday, February 3, 2023

February Bookish Bingo

 The new card for February is here.

My Books:

  1. The Twelve Dancing Princesses--Jane Werner Watson (3 squares): E-Book, Short (Under 300 Pages), Reluctant Heroine
  2. Bless the Daughter Raised by a Voice in Her Head--Warsan Shire (2 squares): Audiobook, Free Book
  3. My Name is Asher Lev--Chaim Potok (4 squares): Library Book, Physical Book, In a Series, Book Club Read
  4. Meet Cute Dairy--Emery Lee (5 squares): Pink on the Cover, Verb in the Title, YA/NA, Book Boyfriend, Not in a Series
  5. Seven Years to Sin--Sylvia Day (3 squares): Romance, Shelf Love, Jewelry on the Cover 
  6. Checked Out For Murder--Allison Brook (4 squares): Set in a Library, Mystery/Suspense, FBI/Police, Theft
  7. Lust & Wonder--Augusten Burroughs (2 squares): Nonfiction, Free Space
  8. The Gift of Asher Lev--Chaim Potok (2 squares): Spinoff, Picked up After a Break
25 squares completed on February 24

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I read "My Name is Asher Lev" when I was young and absolutely loved it!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I read "My Name is Asher Lev" when I was young and absolutely loved it!

Sandra Cox said...

Enjoy your bookish bingo:)