Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Mid-Year Reading Progress Post

The weather right now may not make it seem so, but the year is half-over. At this time, I like to make a post on my reading progress thus far.

Of all the year-long challenges I am participating in, I have finished three so far. (I always seem to finish these ones first):










My book total as of this post in 122. Erin's Challenge 19.0 starts this Saturday and runs through October.  I have my books picked out for this one, some I have at home, the rest from the library (one is currently on hold).

4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Well done. I read a lot, but you read more.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The only one of those books on your 3 lists that I've read is "My Name Is Asher Lev" by Chaim Potok. Good book!

Sandra Cox said...

Good job! Do you do Goodreads Reading Challenge?

Sandra Cox said...

122. Woot. Woot.