Yeah, that seems to be the season we are now in my neck of the woods. Weather is expected to be in the 90s and 100s for the next week! And during our county fair. Though I have not been to the fair in years, I can't imagine it happening in 100-degree heat. And the Renaissance Faire is also happening (started last month). I've only been to that one once, but would not want to go in 100-degree heat. Staying home or going to the store is going to be hard enough. Also, we're having a pumpkin patch field trip next Wednesday.
| I was unable to find this cartoon with 2nd summer highlighted |
And I'm still behind on getting my pumpkin buckets ready to display on the front lawn. Need to figure out how to drill holes in the bottoms. Melting holes with hot glue and using exactos to make holes barely worked, so I'm hoping drilling them will work better. And I'm still deciding on a costume.
| Yes, I feel this way, but unexpected circumstances have forced me to be a little late. I'm going to get the stuff up by next week. |
And I don't even want to get started on the Christmas stuffs turning up in stores. I noticed a lot of that at Dollar General yesterday, along with discounted summer stuff.
2 comments:
On Wednesday, I went to a home decor store to browse their Halloween decor and discovered that, after only two measly aisles of it, everything else was already effin Christmas decorations!
We're going to be in the 80s today which is warm for this time of year. I'm glad that our 90 degree weather is over for a few months. I hope you can keep cool during your heat wave.
Post a Comment