|Image courtesy of Serge Bertasius Photography|
This is the sign up page. Please link your reviews here.
It's time to sign up for my Nonfiction Reading Challenge again!
The Challenge: Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult.That's it. You can choose anything. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge.
I always like levels in my challenges, so here are mine:
Dilettante--Read 1-5 non-fiction books
This challenge will last from January 1 to December 31, 2015. You can sign up anytime throughout the year.
I am not limiting the challenge to bloggers. You can also link to a review you wrote on another site, such as GoodReads or LibraryThing.
Crossovers with other challenges are acceptable, and feel free to read your books in any format you like.
Here is my progress:
- American Sniper--Chris Kyle
- Travels With Charley--John Steinbeck
- The Absolutely True Diary of A Part-Time Indian--Sherman Alexie
- The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop--Lewis Buzbee
- For God, Country and Coca-Cola--Mark Pendergrast
- Hannah--Hannah Westberg
- Choose Your Own Autobiography--Neil Patrick Harris
- Devil in the Details--Jennifer Traig
- A Thousand Splendid Suns--Khaled Hosseini
- A Woman's Worth--Marianne Williamson
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking--Susan Cain
- Claudette Colvin: Twice Toward Justice--Phillip Hoose
- The End of Men and the Rise of Women--Hanna Rosin
- The Devil in the White City--Erik Larson
- Ain't I Woman: Black Women and Feminism--bell hooks
- Mind Race--Patrick E. Jamieson
- Detour: My Bipolar Road Trip in 4-D--Lizzie Simon
- Three Cups of Tea--Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
- The Cat Who Came for Christmas--Cleveland Amory
Challenge completed on December 2