Making this one really easy!
All historical romances over 80 pages count!
Anything prior to 1920 as far as year goes.
All you do is read then review (on goodreads, amazon or your blog) then link up your review :)
It can be a fusion read (ex--paranormal historical)
Cross over from other challenges count.
You don't have to be a blogger to join in. Just use your Goodreads or Amazon account to link up.
Levels (you can change your level during the year)
Here is what I am reading for this one:
- All He Ever Wanted--Anita Shreve
- Jewels--Danielle Steel
- Perfect--Judith McNaught
- The Color Purple--Alice Walker
- Like Water for Chocolate--Laura Esquivel
- Sea Glass--Anita Shreve
- Suddenly You--Lisa Kleypas
- Memoirs of a Geisha--Arthur Golden
- Pride and Prejudice--Jane Austen
- Wuthering Heights--Emily Bronte
- Oh My Stars--Lorna Landvik
- Outlander--Diana Gabaldon
- Brooklyn--Colm Toibin
- The Book of Life--Deborah Harkness
- For All Their Lives--Fern Michaels
- The Tenant of Wildfell Hall--Anne Bronte
- Sarah's Key--Tatiana de Rosnay
- Emma--Jane Austen
- The Bad Behavior of Belle Cantrell--Loraine Despres
- The Diamond Slipper--Jane Feather
- The Thirteenth Tale--Diane Satterfield
- Peony in Love--Lisa See
Calling this complete as of December 14
Hi! I don't think you know my 3 reading themes (introducing colour levels!), resuming year II in February. They don't fizzle after sign-ups. I award prizes, mingle with my guests... Please have a look. :) Happy 2015 from central Canada! https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/riedel-challenges-2015/
Post a Comment