Monday, May 16, 2011

Rainy Days in May

Yes, it's been that way in my neck of the woods. It says May and it's supposed to be spring, but weather this month has been back and forth between warm and sunny to cold and rainy. Last Monday evening thunder struck. The weather was clear for most of the rest last week, but rain was expected on Saturday. It was cold when I woke up on Saturday morning but no signs of rain for most of the day. I had to get out and get to the store before it rained, which didn't happen until night time around 9PM. Rain was off and on on Sunday. Now it's raining on Monday and more is expected tomorrow. It doesn't look like I'll be going anywhere tomorrow, depending on how heavy the rain is and if I really need to do anything. The rain is expected to end by Wednesday.

No comments: