Welcome to the sixth annual Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge! Six years later and I'm still loving those cozies! I hope you'll join me in this challenge.
To find out exactly what a cozy mystery is, check out Cozy-Mystery.com. This site is dedicated to cozy mysteries and does a great job of defining them as well as giving a list of cozy mysteries. This challenge is NOT restricted to what is on their list, it's just to be used as a guideline in case you need some hints on what to read.
So, here are the rules...
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
Level 1 - Snoop - Read at least 6 books
Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13-20 books
Level 4 - Sleuth Extraordinaire - Read 21 or more books
2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2016 and ends December 31, 2016.
3. You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks...it all counts!
5. You don't have to post a review, but I'm sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.
NOTE: If you don't have a blog and want to participate, that's fine. You don't have to have a blog, just post in the comments section as you finish books. If you belong to a site like Goodreads and review the books there, that's fine too. Just leave us the link. I also have a group for this challenge on Goodreads and you can sign up by clicking here.
6. If you do have a blog, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge. Then add your name to Mr. Linky below. Please use the link of your challenge post, not the link to your home page.
7. I'm going to have one link for signing up, one link for completed reviews and one link for your wrap up posts. I won't be having a monthly link, just one for all reviews read for this challenge.
Here is what I am reading:
- Murder of a Bookstore Babe--Denise Swanson
- Moon Spinners--Sally Goldenbaum
- Murder in Little Italy--Victoria Thompson
- Hiss of Death--Rita Mae Brown
- X--Sue Grafton
- Glazed Murder--Jessica Beck
- A Crazy Little Thing Called Death--Nancy Martin
- Hooked on Murder--Betty Hechtman
- Dead Men Don't Crochet--Betty Hechtman
- A Cold Day for Murder--Dana Stabenow
- Cross Bones--Kathy Reichs
- Bones to Ashes--Kathy Reichs
- Savannah Breeze--Mary Kay Andrews
- A Sheetcake Named Desire--Jacklyn Brady
- The 5th Horseman--James Patterson
- The 6th Target--James Patterson
- 7th Heaven--James Patterson
- The 8th Confession--James Patterson
- A Rose From the Dead--Kate Collins
- The 9th Judgment--James Patterson
- Murder in Merino--Sally Goldenbaum
- Tricky Twenty-Two--Janet Evanovich
- Double Fudge Brownie Murder--Joanne Fluke
- The PMS Murder--Laura Levine
- 10th Anniversary--James Patterson
- It Takes a Witch--Heather Blake
- An Uninvited Ghost--E.J. Copperman
- Purl Up and Die--Maggie Sefton
- 11th Hour--James Patterson
- Margarita Nights--Phyllis Stallman
- A Wee Christmas Homicide--Kaitlyn Dunnett
- The Queene's Christmas--Karen Harper
- Pampered to Death--Laura Levine
Challenge completed on December 28