Friday, April 8, 2016

Back Online At Last

Finally back online today at home since moving.  I'd been accessing the Internet at the library while waiting to get back. It was ok, but not the same as doing it home. and very limiting on time. I was not able to blog all that time, but I still looked at Stephanie's blog so I could keep up with her A to Z blogging posts. Her theme is Unsolved Mysteries, most of which so far I have not heard about. It's like  a learning experience.

Tomorrow I have a wedding shower to go to and did not have a chance to go shopping for a gift until tomorrow morning.  All the moving and not getting to see my email got me behind on this as I did not see the email from my book club organizer until Tuesday.  I'm considering a gift card, something anyone can use, maybe one from Target.

No comments: