Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Words for Wednesday


This week we have a phrase and a picture as our prompts.


  1. Back to the drawing board

And/or
Another of Bill's photos.

  

I saw this postcard in a box of old photos and other memorabilia that had been lingering in the garage for many years now. I turned it around to see who it had been from, and saw that it was from someone I had not seen in so long. I then viewed the scene on the postcard, thinking a road trip might be in the future.But then, it looked like a rather dangerous road, so it was back to the drawing board. 

5 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Thumbs up!

Cindi said...

well done! it does look a little "edgy!"

messymimi said...

Sometimes it is better to fly, isn't it? Nice story!

Elephant's Child said...

Great use of the prompts. And a tad sad too. I suspect many of us don't stretch ourselves enough.

Sandra Cox said...

Just stopped by to say hey and happy Thursday.