Saturday, June 22, 2019

My Year In Reading So Far

I still can't believe it's near the end of June, meaning the year is almost half-over 🙂 And it doesn't quite feel like summer around her just yet, but more on that another time.

Every year around this time, I do a post on how my reading progress has been up to this point. Already I have completed six of the year-long reading challenges I signed up for this year:






WhatsinaName14



(No Image Available)




And for one challenge, I have just one book left, and deciding what to re-read has been hard. I'm not sure what I would consider one of my "Top 3" books. Not to mention that several other challenges have "re-read" as a prompt, including one that has two re-read categories. Such a hard decision right now🙂

Every year, it seems that some of the challenges I sign up for just disappear, whether it's the link on the blog or the blog itself. This year it was the blog for the Smutty Reads Challenge. That one was the closest I could come to finding a New Adult themed challenge. On the one hand, it came as a shock to learn the blog was deleted without any warning, but on the other hand, it's one fewer challenge to worry about.

Around September or so, I have to start making decisions what challenges I want to host next year. I'll have to take a look at how many participants I got for each one this year, though I most likely  will keep the memoir and mental health ones going, since both topics are very close to me. 

So far this year, I have read 118 books, with one currently in progress.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Well done.
I have done a lot of rereading this year. And a lot of non-fiction reading. I haven't counted the total though. Probably close to yours.