Thursday, March 24, 2022

A to Z Prep

It's still more than a week until the A to Z Blogging for 2022 begins, but I've already drafted two of my posts today and will see how many I can draft per day until the first. On each letter day, I plan to edit each post before making it go live on the blog. We get Sundays off. 


#AtoZChallenge 2022 banner



As I said in my reveal post, my theme this year will be Forgotten TV Shows. I've already decided on some shows for some letters, but am still uncertain about a few letters. But I'm almost certain what I will include. It was hard to narrow it down to one show per letter in some cases. I would have liked to include more than one per letter, but that seems like a little too much work. And there are some letters which are tricky. As such I had to pick something I either only remember hearing about,  or one I never saw at all to put under those letters. For each entry, I will provide link to the show, and will do a brief sypnosis and include Youtube clips when available. I do not want to get into too much detail, hence why I am including a link so readers can learn more. I will say what I remember about each show, if I saw it even just once. 

By coincidence, when Googling "forgotten TV shows," I came across this blog, which has several posts about forgotten shows (some with the header "What Might've Been"). Oddly, some of the forgotten shows the blog included are some that I plan to include on my blog during the A to Z. 


3 comments:

Ann Bennett said...

You've picked an interesting topic. I look forward to reading your posts for A to Z.

Elephant's Child said...

I watch very little television. I wonder how many of the shows you feature will be ones I know about.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Glad you are embracing the challenge again, Jamie - ready steady go!!! YAM xx