Monday, May 16, 2022

2022 Post A to Z Challenge Road Trip

 

Roadtrip #atozchallenge 2022


This is a great opportunity to catch up on the many blogs you would have liked to have spent more time visiting, but didn't during the Challenge, and a chance to visit the blogs of people who did the Challenge that you never got to. And, if you're one of those people who did the Challenge but didn't get a lot of visitors, this is a way to let people know that you'd appreciate a visit.

There's no set time limit to the Road Trip (i.e. no specific end date), so if you wanted to, you could visit everyone who was part of this year's Challenge between now and the start of next year's Challenge. If that's what you want to do, go for it! Most importantly, have fun!

Yes, I'm going to try to get to blogs I did not get to during the challenge. I'm one of those Blogger users who has been forced to comment anonymously, and that slowed me down on commenting. It still will, since the thing has seemingly not been resolved. But I will comment anonymously if needed. Since there is no time limit, I will view as many blogs as I can per day. I'm also hoping others will view mine as well, if they did not already do so. Happy road trip to all those who take part.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

What a great idea. And a big sigh at the commenting issues.