Monday, May 2, 2022

Blogging A to Z: Reflections Post

Reflections 2022 #atozchallenge

 

This week, participants in the Blogging A to Z are doing Reflections Posts.

This was my second time participating in the A to Z. I'd prepared my posts ahead of time at the end of March, then edited each as days went on. 

I was not surprised that my Forgotten TV Shows theme stumped so many people! A lot of those commenting did not know the shows mentioned! But I'm sure they learned some things. There were lots of comments on the first few posts, but  fewer as the challenge wound down. It was still great to get comments, though. And I was amazed when people said that they actually remembered a show I presented. There were lots of other shows I could have mentioned, and it was hard narrowing the posts down to just one per letter. I did some bonus posts, and wanted to do more of those, but as the A to Z would down, I got so blogged-out and TV-ed out!

As part of participating in the challenge, I visited other blogs and left comments on those. Several others wrote poetry, which is always fun. Another did TV show theme songs, one I knew I had to visit for sure. Yet another did songs from 1981, they year I was 10, so that was great flashback. Vinyl records, Youtube, and recipes were other themes I enjoyed seeing. And there are just too many others to mention!

I had several other themes in mind when the year began, though I wasn't sure about doing the A to Z this year.  But I'd already jotted down ideas for this one, and and when I tried to come up with other themes, I just could not decide on what to include for those. I now plan to begin brainstorming themes for next year as early as possible and hope to narrow my choice down by next March when the theme reveal begins. 


#AtoZChallenge 2022 WINNER badge

9 comments:

Ronel Janse van Vuuren said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge! Having some ideas ready beforehand is always a good idea :-)

Ronel visiting for A-Z Challenge Reflections 2022

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
What excites me here is that you have not been daunted and anticipate being back next year! YAM xx

Elephant's Child said...

Well done, and congratulations on finishing the (to me) daunting challenge.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Congratulations on completing this year! Yours was a very fun topic. Lots of shows I remembered but a bunch I never knew about!

--
Tim Brannan
The Other Side | A to Z of Conspiracy Theories

Crackerberries said...

Making my way through the spreadsheet and just wanted to say congratulations for completing not just ONE but two! (Over achiever eh?)
Cheers,

Barbie
Reflections from A2Z 2022

Ria said...

You have put together a great list of TV shows from the past. And the bonus posts! You managed the time very well. I could barely meet my daily posting deadlines! (Lack of preparation, of course!) Next year, hope to be better prepared and follow your example. ~Ria

Timothy S. Brannan said...

You had a very interesting theme this year! I rather enjoyed it.

Congratulations on completing the Challenge!

Tim

Red said...

I'm sorry I missed you during April, but that's why I'm doing the Reflections blog-hop, to find more blogs to visit. I'll have to read your retro TV posts, and see which ones I know!

Wendy said...

I didn't get to you in April and I;m still working my way through the Reflection posts. I didn't recognise the shows you wrote about - well I did think I knew ER until I read that post lol. Great theme and congratulations on completing the challenge.