Another I'm bringing back next year.
The challenge will be to read books written in the form of letters, diaries, blogs, e-mails and such, either completely or partially written this way.
- Challenge will run from January 1 to December 31, 2023. Books must be started on or after January 1 to count. Re-reads will be allowed as long as they are read during the specified time period.
- Books may cross over to other challenges in which you are participating.
- Fiction (all genres and subgenres) and nonfiction that fit the challenge description may be read.
- All book formats are allowed (paper, audio, electronic, graphic novels/manga, picture books).
- No levels. I will let you choose how many books to read.
- You do not need a blog to sign up. You may keep tract of your progress on Goodreads, Amazon or other similar sites with a shelf dedicated to this challenge. Or sign up on Youtube, Facebook, or Twitter.
- You do not need to post reviews, nor will there be any check-ins.
- Sign up below in the comments. I will not be using linkys this year.
Need ideas for reading? Here are some links to get started:
- This is Where We Live--Janelle Brown
- The Love Hypothesis--Ali Hazelwood
- Tending Roses--Lisa Wingate
- Three Sisters, Three Queens--Philippa Gregory
- Lost Autumn--Mary-Rose MacColl
- Parable of the Talents--Octavia E. Butler
- They Both Die at the End--Adam Silvera
- Tokyo Dreaming--Emiko Jean
- The Ex Talk--Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Meet Cute Dairy--Emery Lee
- Kiss & Tell--Adib Khorram
- Red--Alison Cherry
- Seven Days in June--Tia Williams
- I Kissed Shara Wheeler--Casey McQuiston
- Verity--Colleen Hoover
- The Girls of Atomic City--Denise Kiernan
- For Everyone--Jason Reynolds
- The Reunion--Meghan Quinn
- Dear Edward--Ann Napolitano
- Lost Roses--Martha Hall Kelly
- Love, Lists & Fancy Ships--Sarah Grunder Ruiz
- What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day--Pearl Cleage
- Death of a Blueberry Tart--Lee Hollis
- The Jew in the Lotus--Rodger Kamenetz
- The Undertaker's Assistant--Amanda Skenandore
- 1022 Evergreen Place--Debbie Macomber
- Sunflower Sisters--Martha Hall Kelly
- Summer on the Bluffs--Sunny Hostin
Does reading actual blogs count? Hahahahahaha!
Another of my favourite reading genres.
I'm screaming!!!!! This is totally my genre and I didn't know there were lists of these books and now 2023 can't get here fast enough!!!! Thank you for doing this challenge!!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I so enjoy this genre. Will be joining in 2023
Oh I love this idea! I am in!
I want to try this out this time around!
I’m in for this challenge! Love it!
I love epistolaries (so much that they got a special section of my "top books" list for later this month). I'm absolutely in :)
I LOVE epistolaries (they got a separate section on my "favorite reads" post later this month). Definitely taking part!
I love this idea...I'm in for 2023!
I'd love to participate in this :-) I realised this year that the thing a lot of my favourite books have in common is that they are written in letter and/or diary form. I also want to find more quirky books written through email, social media, texts, etc.
Looking forward to this challenge~
I love epistolary but rarely stumble on them. I'm signing up for two books but may go higher. Thanks for hosting!
Looks like a fun challenge for one of my favorite genres. I'll join you.
One of my favorite genres. Looks fun - I'll join you.
Post a Comment