Wednesday, August 30, 2023

It's That Time!


I saw the following on my Facebook memories today:





And even more Halloween in the stores. The photos below are from our TJ Maxx store the opened last November. Thus these are their first Halloween displays. It's the same stuff I always saw when working at Home Goods, since they are owned by the same company as TJ Maxx.





Target, last I saw, still hasn't gotten the Halloween yet. I guess they are waiting until September 1. Not long now. I still miss Kmart. They always had a better Halloween selection that Target.

And some Halloween at Goodwill, though the racks of medical scrubs, scouting uniforms, and flowered dresses have not as of yet been put out. The displays of masks, wigs, make-up and such has been out for a few days now. 

Now waiting for the nearest Spirit store to open, though I'm not sure I will buy anything from them when I can make something myself. Though I'd like to see what they have, to get some ideas.


4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Despite the fact that Halloween really isn't celebrated here our stores are getting into the act. I wonder whether it is worth their while.

Liz A. said...

Yes, I'm so ready for spooky season. The Disneyland commercials for their Halloween specials have already started.

Lady M said...

Skeleton on gelatin - very funny.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good memes! Love your photos of Halloween stuff!