Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Diversify Your Reading 2024

It looked as if this one wasn't going to happen this year, as it ddi not appear on the website where it had been hosted. However, I just now found it on Instagram. A little late finding it, but I wanted to do it.



JAN: Summer Secrets--Jane Green

FEB: The Spanish Love Deception--Elena Armas

MARCH: Love is an Ex-Country--Randa Jarrar

APRIL: How to See--Thich Nhat Hanh

MAY: Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker--Jennifer Chiaverini

JUNE:

JULY:

AUG:

SEPT:

OCT:

NOV:

DEC:


3 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Hope you find some great reads that fit the categories.

Sandra Cox said...

Which category intrigues you the most?

Kay said...

I read only at night before bed so it takes me forever to finish a book. I think I'd have a hard time sticking to a new book every month. However, April's self help could be the book I'm reading now called Maybe You Should Talk to Someone.