Yes, that is what it is coming to. Weather in my area hasn't been particularly hot, but warm enough to feel sleepy by midday.
Unlike last season, when the city too to long to approve the opening of Spirit Halloween (did not open till after the first of October), the store is now open. I've been by twice so far. Not ready to decide on anything, but so far not a lot of interesting stuff just yet, none I would jump on right away. Some displays look a little empty, which could mean they're still receiving shipments. The store wasn't completely crowed in the two times I've been so far. Here are some pictures of the display in the middle of the store that I took on yesterday's visit. (Other pictures to come).
I've been trying to find pumpkin treat buckets for a lawn decoration I've been planning (more on this another time). So far where I live, I've only seen them at Walgreens. Also looking on Amazon, but not sure about that yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment